Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

LOVE TO SCRAP CHALLENGE #94 - WHO LOVES YOU BABY!

Hello Crafty Friends,
We have a new challenge starting today over at
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog
The theme for this challenge is...
Who Loves You, Baby!

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is...
Lawn Fawn

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge - using my own stamp...
Here is what I used to make my card...
 Frog/Text Stamp By Your Next Stamp 'Sticky Note'
Colored with Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
INKADINKADO Clear Blocks
Ink It Up! Black Ink Pad
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Tattered and Worn'
Tim Holtz Distressed Ink 'Mustard' 
Unbranded Square Die and Leaves Die
Butterfly Button
White/Yellow Cardstock Paper

After cutting the patterned paper to fit, I glued it onto the center of the card. I then stamped the frog onto white paper and colored him. My dear hubby diluted the distressed ink and applied it around the image. I rotated a square frame die and glued it on the back of the image. Then I rotated the image slightly to the left and glued it onto the left side of the card. Next I placed the leaves where I wanted them and glued them onto the card. Then I glued the butterfly button onto the right side of the card. I then added the flatback pearls hoping they would work for berries.

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Come on and join in the fun!

Happy Crafting,
Sherry x

12 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)