Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #31 ARCTIC ANIMALS/OPTIONAL ANYTHING GOES

Hello Crafty Friends,
We have a new challenge starting today over at
SUNNY DAY CRAFTING
The theme for this challenge is...
Arctic Animals - Optional Anything Goes

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge...
Here is what I used to make my card...
Digital stamp by DigiStamp Boutique
Colored with Marco Raffine Colored Pencils
White Glaze Gelly Roll Pen
Kaisercraft 6.5" 'Fairy Dust'
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Thinlits Dies 'Woodlands'
Unbranded Frame Dies
White/green cardstock paper from my stash.

I made my card with white paper. After cutting the patterned paper to fit, I glued it in the center of the card. I glued the white tree a little higher onto the green tree, to make it look like snow, then glued it onto the left side of the card. I rotated the green smaller frame and glued it behind the image. Then I glued the image onto the card, over part of the tree. I used the white gel pen to make snowflakes on the background of the image.

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.
Come join us in the fun!

Happy Crafting,
Sherry x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)