Followers

Monday, January 30, 2017

CREATALICIOUS CHALLENGE #108 ANYTHING GOES/OPTIONAL - ADD SOME HEARTS

Hello There Crafty Friends,
I am so excited! This is my first post as a DT Member for
CREATALICIOUS
We have a new challenge starting today
The theme for this challenge is...
Anything Goes with Optional - Add Some Hearts

 We have a wonderful sponsor...

Here is my inspiration card using Katy The Cat Lady...
Here is what I used to make my card...
Digi stamp by: Dr. Digi's House Of Stamps
Patterned Paper by: Granny Enchanted
Colored with Marco Raffine Colored Pencils 
 Unbranded Heart Die
Unbranded Rectangle Frame Die
Lace Ribbon
Flatback Pearls

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting,
Hugs, Sherry x

I entered this card in the following challenge:
 Creative Moments #110 - ATG Optional 'Keep it Feminine'
Stampaive and More #279 - Animals

6 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely wonderful, Sherry!
    Thanks for joining us!

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melanie! You're so very welcome, I'm happy to be a part of the team! Hugs :) x

      Delete
  2. This is really pretty and feminine!

    Overjoyed to see you joining in our twist at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, I love the pink! Thanks so much for sharing at Stampavie and More Challenge!

    Hugs, Marja
    Stampavie and More DT
    http://tahrojakuviopaperilla.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)