Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #23 ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES

Hi There,
There is a new challenge starting today at
SUNNY DAY CRAFTING
The theme is...
ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge...
Here is what I used to make my card...
Digital stamp by Cute As A Button
Digi image colored with Marco Raffine Colored Pencils.
The Paper Studio 4.5"x6.5" 'Country Road'
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Thinlits Dies 'Woodlands'
Zots Glue Dots
White cardstock paper and butterfly button from my stash.

Using white paper, I made the card. Then glued the patterned paper in the
center. Next I glued the tree die cut onto the left side of the card. Using 
two pieces of another color from a die cut tree (I used them for grass) I 
glued them onto the card. I wanted the image to stand out more, so I 
added zots glue dots onto the back of it and placed it onto the grass in 
the center of the card.Then I glued the butterfly button onto the right side.

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting,
Sherry x

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)