Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #19 ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES

Hello There,
There is a new challenge starting today at
SUNNY DAY CRAFTING
The theme is...
ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge... 
Here is what I used to make my card....
Digital stamps by Free Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps

Digi images colored with Marco Raffine Colored Pencils.
Core Essentials 4.25"x5.5" ColorCore Cardstock "Brights"
Prima Marketing Comfort Craft Distressing Tool
Orange/Green cardstock paper and burlap ribbon from my stash.
Yellow/brown yarn flowers and green leaves made by me.

Using orange paper, I made the card. Then glued the green paper at an 
angle. With the Core Essentials cardstock paper, I tore a little off each 
side. Using the Distressing Tool I scraped all around the edges on top 
and glued it in the center of the green paper. Then glued a piece of 
burlap ribbon across the center and frayed the edges. I glued the digi 
image onto the left side of the card. After gluing the flowers on, I added 
the leaves by gluing them underneath the sides of the flowers.

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting,
Sherry x

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)