Followers

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGE #15 ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES

Hello,
There is a new challenge starting today at
SUNNY DAY CRAFTING
The theme is...
ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES

Here is my inspiration card for the challenge... 
Here is what I used to make my card....
Digital stamp by Free Dearie Dolls Digi Stamps
Fall Mousie

Digi image colored with Marco Raffine Colored Pencils.
The Paper Studio "Mirabelle" 4.5"x6.5"
Tim Holtz idea-ology Paper String
White/Orange cardstock paper and leaf from my stash.

Using white paper, I made the card. Then glued the patterned paper in the
center. After cutting the orange paper to fit, I glued it to the back of the digi
image. Then glued that onto the right side of the card. I tied a bow around
the end of the leaf. Then using goop, I glued the leaf onto the card.

And that's my DT card.
I hope you like it and it will give you some inspiration.

Happy Crafting,
Sherry x

 I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge "Anything Goes"
Craft Your Passion Challenges "Anything Goes"
Little Miss Muffet "Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. What a great card. That image is so adorable and the leaf is the perfect accent. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges} Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. Love the leaf embellishment - and how well it matches the leaves in the image. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. I enjoy reading them. :)